When faced with criminal offenses getting strong legal advice early on can greatly increase your chances of a good outcome. It is very important that you understand what your rights are before you discuss anything with the Police, as even a minor conviction can have lasting and serious implications on your personal freedoms and career.
YLF Criminal Lawyers are available in both Sydney and Melbourne – 1300 896 500
Our criminal lawyers will call on their experience and expertise to work to get you the best outcome in the following matters and much more:
i. Driving Offences:
If you have any offences or charges relating to drink driving, driving while suspended or other driving offences.
ii. Bail Applications:
We can assist with preparing bail applications, preparing evidence such as calling witnesses and appeals.
iii. Violent crimes:
Including assault related offences, stalking, threatening behaviour or homicide.
iv. Drug offences:
Including dealing, cultivation or possession.
YLF criminal lawyers in both Sydney and Melbourne have at least 5 years experience in criminal law (some have decades) which means, we can guarantee you an expert criminal lawyer to conduct your case.
- We are a professional team of criminal lawyers who only practice in criminal law.
- We are accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as criminal law experts
- Our criminal lawyers have a combined experience of 40 years behind them
- We understand the Courts. We all know how they work and the people who run them. Many law firms do not run any. Don’t be afraid to ask your criminal lawyer how many jury trials they have conducted
- We get results! You can thumb through our case studies to see the kind of outcomes we reach Court. Every case study listed on our site is a true outcome achieved at Court by one of our attorneys.
- Have chat or call now to talk to one our lawyers in either Sydney or Melbourne. 1300 896 500